- Will a Chicken lay an egg without a rooster? YES, The rooster has nothing to do with the egg laying process.
- When can a duck be put into water? A duck cannot be put into water until they are fully feathered.
- Can you get salmonella poisoning from holding a chicken? No, that comes from raw chicken.
- Can you feed Pullets and Chickens the same food? No, pullets eat a starter feed and chickens eat grain.
- What type of feed do I give my Horse? There are different types of feed for different stages of life.
- Can different species of chicken be raised together? Yes, you do not have to separate your chickens by breed.
- How many roosters do I need? You only need 1 Rooster for up to 20 hens.