If your day is defined by dirt under your fingernails and hard work under your belt, then you have come to the right place. We carry a huge selection of animal feed supplies and equipment for every avenue of animal health and garden supplies. We are locally owned and operated carrying premium brand livestock feed, lawn & garden supplies, insecticides and herbicides. Our staff is always happy to offer help and advice.
- Lawn & Garden Supplies
Please see our Feeds and Seeds pages to see our services are products. With a range of animal health and supplies to lawn and gardening supplies, we have you covered.
- When can a duck be put into water? A duck cannot be put into water until they are fully feathered.
- Can you get salmonella poisoning from holding a chicken? No, that comes from raw chicken.
- Can you feed Pullets and Chickens the same food? No, pullets eat a starter feed and chickens eat grain.
- What type of feed do I give my Horse? There are different types of feed for different stages of life.
- Can different species of chicken be raised together? Yes, you do not have to separate your chickens by breed.
- How many roosters do I need? You only need 1 Rooster for up to 20 hens.
Call Us Today At ♦ (210) 532-6328
San Antonio, TX 78214